Call for Papers
The Web revolution, the popularity of on-line learning, and the broad availability of computers in schools, colleges, universities, workplaces and in other social settings has caused a qualitative change in the field of learning technologies. Both the variety and the complexity of e-learning tools have increased dramatically over the last 10 years. TLT embraces the field as a whole and provides a space to publish archival quality papers in these areas.
The title covers all advances in learning technologies, including but not limited to the following topics:
- Innovative online learning systems
- Intelligent tutors
- Educational software applications and games
- Simulation systems for education and training
- Collaborative learning tools
- Devices and interfaces for learning
- Interactive techniques for learning
- Personalized and adaptive learning systems
- Tools for formative and summative assessment
- Ontologies for learning systems
- Standards and web services that support learning
- Authoring tools for learning materials
- Computer support for peer tutoring
- Learning via discovery, field, and lab work
- Learning with mobile devices
- Social learning techniques
- Social networks and infrastructures for learning and knowledge sharing
- Creation and management of learning objects
The IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies is published online, using a delayed open-access policy under which paying subscribers and per-article purchasers have access to newly published content, and then 12 months after the publication of each issue, all readers will have access to the content, free of charge.
IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies is seeking papers, which either describe original research or offer a critical review of the state of the art in a particular area. Papers concerned with evaluation of technology are only appropriate if the technology itself is novel or if significant insights for advancing the technology are provided. The journal is accepting submissions through Manuscript Central, https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tlt-cs
Please be sure to visit the new TLT Taxonomy list for additional information with the submission and review process.