The IEEE Education Society was founded in 1957 and is one of the oldest technical societies in IEEE. It is a worldwide society of professionals dedicated to ensuring high-quality education in science and engineering. Our members engage students each day, research and propose new theories in learning science, and innovate classroom practice. We welcome your contributions to our community and hope you can benefit from the dialog the society helps to foster. Members of the IEEE Education Society receive the following benefits:
- Electronic subscription to the IEEE Transactions on Education (TOE) and the IEEE Latin American Learning Technology Magazine (RITA).
- Fee-based electronic subscription option to the IEEE Transactions on Learning Technologies ($35 USD)
- Open Access publishing option through our new IEEE Education Society Section in IEEE Access
- Online learning opportunities provided as webinars, open educational resources, or MOOCs
- Face-to-face learning, networking and presentation opportunities through member rates at five premier conferences
- Face-to-face learning through the distinguished lectures and workshops held at any of our 65+ worldwide chapters.
Welcome to our community. Together, we are a dedicated group of skilled professionals working toward the goal of helping our engineers and scientists-in-training build bright futures for themselves.
With my warmest regards:
Dr. Russ Meier, FIEEE
IEEE Education Society President 2019, 2020