Submissions to the 10th IEEE Integrated STEM Education Conference (ISEC 2020, to be held on 28 March 2020 (Saturday) in Princeton, NJ) are extended and accepted until 12 February 2020. ISEC is known for featuring cutting-edge research and experiences with integrated approaches to the study of science, math, and technology through experiences and activities based in engineering and other design disciplines.
Please use this link to submit https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=27027. You will need to set up an account in EDAS before submitting if you do not already have one.
- Abstract and Final Paper Deadline: 12 February 2020
- K-12 Poster Deadline: 12 February 2020
- Workshop Proposals Due: 12 February 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 25 February 2020
- Final Manuscript Due: 1 March 2020
- Exhibits: 1 March 2020
- Student Award Applications Due: 19 February 2020
- Submissions are accepted in three categories: Papers, Posters by K-12 students, and Workshops. Your work must not have been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
Papers on research on, methods of, and experience with integrating education (or interdisciplinary education) in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) studies are the core of the conference program. Your paper submission(s) will be one (or both) of the following:
- a work in progress (WIP; preliminary or initial stage of research/investigation) paper of 2 - 4 pages
- a full paper of 5-8 pages
- There is no preliminary abstract phase for WIP or full papers. Please adhere to these page limits within the conference's template structure. Papers that do not follow the template will be returned for reformatting.
- Posters by K-12 students may feature student STEaM research or experiences. Submit an abstract describing the content of your poster (max 500 words) for review to EDAS. Once their poster abstract is accepted, students then have the option of submitting an additional short paper for review by 18 February 2020. This paper is NOT required.
- Workshop proposals should provide the title, topic, focus, proposed activities, and a short statement of presenter expertise in an abstract of no more than 750 words. There are no papers associated with a workshop. Workshops are typically scheduled for 90 minutes.
- All proposals, abstracts, and papers are submitted via EDAS.info. For full and work-in-progress papers, post the Word document (no LaTEX, please) along with the author and abstract information. For posters and workshops, no separate document is needed; the information requested by EDAS, including the abstract, is sufficient. Templates are available on the Author Information page on the conference website. Please do not use the templates on ieee.org.
- All accepted submissions will be scheduled for presentation at the conference and included in the local conference proceedings. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. Workshop documents will not be submitted to Xplore.
- Please see the web site and our Facebook page for the full fee schedule. On-site registration will not be offered, and we will not be able to accommodate unregistered guests.
- Like previous years ISEC 2020 will encourage exhibits. Potential Exhibitors are requested to send mail to [email protected] no later than 1 March 2020. The conference will allow the space for the exhibits on a first-come-first-serve basis.
ISEC 2020 is sponsored by the IEEE Princeton/Central Jersey Section with technical co-sponsorship by IEEE Regions 1 and 2 and the IEEE Education Society.
We look forward to your participation in ISEC 2020!